Hélène Jonker writes a bi-weekly immigration law column in a local newspaper. These columns are also featured below.

Work- and residence authorisation

Legal Crossing has extensive experience in all matters relating to Dutch immigration law. We have built and maintained trusted relationships based on our deep content knowledge of complex immigration law. We maintain good relationships with governmental- and Labor Authorities, European Migration Networking Group and other immigration orientated authorities

We have listed some of our key fields of expertise below, but should you have any specific questions or specialist requirements please do not hesitate to contact us.

  • Applications for work authorisation for expatriates, knowledge migrants, other employees and for dependents
  • Applications for business visas
  • (Temporary) residence permits for employees and self employed persons
  • Partner and family residence permits
  • Permit applications for au-pair, trainees, internship and study
  • Re-applications for or extension of various permits

Should any applications be declined we are able to fully assist in an appeal procedure. In addition to the above, we also provide general advice on and questions relating to (international) schools, Dutch driver’s licenses, housing rental, house purchase, car leasing, banking, etcetera.